Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Message in a bottle!!!!!!

About three and a half months ago I threw a message in a bottle off a boat.........……………………And two days ago it was found about 200 km away!!!! Here is the letter I was sent........…………

Dott. Roberto Regnoli
MEDICO CHIRURGO
SPECIALISTA IN ORTOPEDIA E TRAUMATOLOGIA
Via Lampedusa, 48 – Tel. (0875) 85454
86039 – Termoli (CB)
---------------------



Dear Jack,
my name is Roberto, I am 65 years old.My job in Termoli as a physician. Ihave a fishing-boat,  louse of my great hobby,  how you can see,  with good results.
When the sea is rough, and I can’t  fish,  my friend Piero, my dogsDago and Kyra I like walking on the beach to find what the sea hasthrow on the shore.
In the 30/07/2013, in the morning,when we were walking closedMarina di  Lesina  we found the bottle that you send  “ by sea “ . We  open the bottle immediately to read your message.
Where the place did you sent the message?

I hope to receive news about you.
Please, write me back and give all my regards to your crew.
My address is:
Dott. Roberto Regnoli
Via Lampedusa 48,
86039 Termoli  ( Campobasso )
Italy
Tel. 336661133
Sito: www.messagidalmare.com

The bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment